Hi,

We want to build a tool where customers can selected an area they want to
target in Google Maps, and we can send that location to Campaign as
location selected. The problem we are facing is that we are not able to
find a relation between the location selected in map to Location to be sent
while creating campaign. I have attached screenshots for better
understanding.
I see the same funcationality in Google Ads UI, but i am not able to figure
out how i can make customer select a location on Google maps and use that
data to be sent to campaign.

[image: googlemaps.JPG]

[image: location.JPG]

What i am trying to show in screenshots is there is no relation between the
location selected in map to adwords api. Am i missing some logic here?

Thank You,
Pradeep Datla.