Hi,

We are creating Search Campaign through API and using
"TargetingIdeaService" to get Keywords Ideas. Based on keywords selected by
the user and selected Campaign Budget we want to show the reach.

we dont have a maxCPC value from the user and we only take the budget per
day value. So when i am using "TrafficEstimatorService" the results i am
getting never match the values shown in Google UI(as i have to set maxCPC
to some number).

I dont think i have implemented "TrafficEstimatorService" wrong, as the api
results i get match the data shown in Google ads Keyword planner forecasts
tab(when i use the same maxCPC in both api and planner UI). My problem is
that the data does not match the Google Ads UI while creating Search Ad,
which is what we are trying to provide user through our system.

*Is there any other service or method i can use to get the right data?*

I have attached a screenshot of Google Ads UI to show the daily estimates i
am referring to.

[image: estimatorService.jpg]

Thank You,
Pradeep Datla.