Hi Mitchell,

We took your advice and now we are taking maxCPC and daily budget from the
user. But even after sending both maxCPC(in KeywordEstimateRequest) and
dailyBudget(in CampaignEstimateRequest), the clicks count i get from api
dont match with the one shown in keywordplanner forecast UI offered by
google. I have added the same parameter into api like presented in UI. The
only difference i see is the datarange selected which is not offered in API

I logged in with the same user credentials in UI as the accesstoken i am
passing in API. I followed all the steps from :
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/traffic-estimator-service
We are simulating for Proposed Campaign. so i am not passing any campaign
id or adgroup id
I have used the same exact keywords (Broad Match) , Location , Language And
Search Network , maxCPC and i matched the daily budget to the estimate
provided by UI. Still the results i got did not match with UI.

Please provide solution, what could be wrong.

Thank You,
Pradeep Datla.