Hello Ernie, here is the case:

client authenticates with our app and specify one from many Google Ads
Accounts which client wants us to use for reporting

if client authenticated with user from MCC account we need to specify this
mcc account id the header login-customer-id when query Google Ads account
client specified as should be used.
What is the most efficient way to find out id of MCC account? Because its
possible that listAccessibleCustomers
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/account-management/listing-accounts>

could return us even many MCC accounts if there is a tree like MCC Top ->
MCC 1 -> Ads Account available for authenticated user. Hope my question
makes sense

Thank you!