From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:35:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [WISPA Members] Dear WISPA...

I have another take. This license agreement was created before the recent
Supreme Court ruling on things like this. I believe the new ruling lets us do
whatever we want with the hardware.

However if they are still using UBNT boot loaders or other software elements,
then I would agree that the license would prevent.

I was one of those that poked Canopy memory locations. Never got a lawyer call.
But I never got it to survive a reboot either.