My oldest son has attended just about every college and university  in Utah I
think.
He cares more about his job building parts for SpaceX than he does his degree.
But lack of degree is limiting his upward mobility at the aerospace company he
works for.

He has been in lots of programs at multiple colleges.  Aerospace engineering,
CS, cyber security. About 20 credits from finishing a CS degree.
He fouled up a re-admissions process and now finds himself unable to finish at
the university he was going to a few days before classes start.
I know how that feels.  I did something similar and had to finish somewhere
else.

Non traditional student, early 30s.
I know there are lots of online places that will take your transfer credits.
I just don’t know any particular places.

Any recommendations?