tnx

From: Cameron Crum
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 8:35 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT finishing a degree

UNM (New Mexico) is a very non-traditional school. When I attended, the average
age of a freshman was 26. Lots of high tech in ABQ with all the semiconductor
fabs and Sandia Labs so a lot of people get a technical job at one of those
places and then go back to school or go part time. They know the drill. He
might find they will take his credits and his money.

Cameron