Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti UfiberIs this with UBNT?
Calix electronics cost per customer on GPON is about $570 for the electronics.
(both ends, pro-rata shares, cyber power, etc)

From: Mark - Myakka Technologies
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:38 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti Ufiber

Chuck,

We do 1x32 so double these numbers.  Basing this on our 7 slot chassis using
the expensive 10G uplink cards.

Fully loaded 1x32 splits for 1792 customers $32/customer

loaded with 4 cards for 1024 customers $35/customer

1 card for 256 customers about $65/customers

Not going to argue that AE is cheaper.  I will yield to that claim.
--
Best regards,
Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

------

     So, what is the cost per customer for a 16:1 PON system for the
electronics?