The one I have sitting here also says "LED driver" on it, but it's an
Invertronics brand. This one is 200 watt (4.17A), but I know for a fact
that it doesn't need to be that big. 100 watt or so should be more than
enough (although the Gen1 eNB does use a bit more power than the Gen2... I
don't remember what the wattage requirements are off hand though). Go with
a 150 watt to be safe, if you're worried about it, but the power supply is
nothing special... it's just a 48v DC power supply with a couple of bare
wires hanging out of it.