Grr... I hate microsoft some days.... found the cause of the message not
getting through.

"SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<cr...@skywaveconnect.com>:
550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP [74.124.200.113]. To request
removal from this list please visit https://sender.office.com/ and follow
the directions. For more information please go to
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=526655 (AS16012609)"

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>