Yeah the Smoke has a remote unit using wireless (not bluetooth, so it
actually has some reach) that comes with it.  You can also add a
gateway that connects to the wifi and an app where you can monitor
temps of however many probes you're running.  App isn't beautiful but
it works.  Handy when I'm doing a long cook and need to go run an
errand or walk the dog or something.  Someone is always there watching
it in case something catches on fire, but usually less than reliable
about temp monitoring and management ;-)   It's not a cheap package,
but it works beautifully and the probes last a long time and there's a
million different options.  I've run through Mavericks and others and
this is the only one that's lasted.