Spreading this info far and wide is probably the best we can do. If it gets back to CenturyLink management that the customers are on to dishonest practices and that it's hitting the bottom line, that's the best weapon. And I don't mean just ISP's it should be a consideration of _any_ of their customers that contracts to them just are sales tools that are one-sided.

Robert