Yea this is just straight MRTG doing 5 minute polling.  It does seem to happen more on our older sites, which would be Gen1 EPMP1000.

On 2/4/2019 6:45 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
I haven't seen anything like that, but I think we're only using something like 5 minute intervals with SNMP on ours... I suppose it might have issues with more frequent checks.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 6:42 PM Josh Baird <joshba...@gmail.com <mailto:joshba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Not having this issue.

    Sent from my iPhone

    <mailto:n...@blastcomm.com>> wrote:

    > I can't remember if this was discussed before or not. When an
    EPMP goes under load, like ~30mb or so, does it stop responding to
    SNMP? Across my network EPMP 1000's with Sync will start missing
    reads if the throughput goes above like 30mb/s  Everything is on
    3.5.1.  I don't see anything like this with SNMP addressed in the
    release notes through 3.5.5. Am I the only one having this
    problem?  ICMP to the AP, and traffic through the AP is unaffected.