Do you lube the O rings on your licensed antennas?  I have seen some where
they didn't and the O ring cracks apart, potentially causing water
ingress.

Most of the big names include a small pack with the radio or dish.  I am
struggling to find the exact product.  I have heard people say that you can
just use Vaseline, but the Internet says the petroleum will eat the rubber
o ring within about a year.  I see dielectric grease also being reported as
being used, but it will supposedly also melt the rubber.

Most are recommending Silicone Grease.  The only silicone grease that I can
find locally is "100% pure Silicone Grease" that is "Spark Plug Boot
Grease".  I figure that spark plugs boots are also rubber so this is
probably the stuff, but it is also listed as being dielectric, and it
contains polydimethylsiloxane.... whatever that is.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what I should use to lube the
O-Rings on my licensed backhauls when they do not include a tube of
whatever they usually include??  Anyone have any stories about things that
did not work out?