I am squinting at what he wrote, at first I thought it said “Vaseline is what I
use on my poo!”  But maybe it says “pool” not “poo!”  I need better glasses to
read Calibri 11 point.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 8:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Lube for Backhaul O-rings?

Is that what you call it?

From: Steve Jones

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:18 PM

To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

Vaseline is what i use on my pool

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 3:36 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com
<mailto:part15...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Yeah. That was probably my brain aneurysm acting up. Probably conflated WD40
and DC4...

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 12:30 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

I think you mean DC4 which is dielectric grease.  The chemical composition is
probably similar to DC111 but it isn’t as stiff.  DC111 is basically a food
grade lubricant for rubber valve rings.  I suspect that plumbers grease that
you buy at a hardware store is similar stuff.  DC111 probably has silica added
to make it thicker.

If you like the single use packets instead of 5 oz tubes, I think these are
probably the same thing:

https://pilotshq.com/dow-corning-molykote-111-oringvalve-lubricant-6gm-dc111-6gm-p-18024.html