From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 10:21 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT sorry for the bragging

Does this qualify as a humble brag?

You should be proud when your progeny accomplishes something significant.

Congrats1

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 7:57 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  But my oldest son made some of the parts of the dragon capsule that docked at
the ISS.  Closest I ever got to any of that was building scale models of the
Saturn V when I was a kid.  Exciting times to be alive.