From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:42 PM
To: ch...@wbmfg.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fair warning

We will try this again:

From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:13 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

Thanks,
Mail Chimp received a direct complaint today from one of our list subscribers.
Not too long after the complaint, we had a new subscriber join the list.
I asked him if, during the subscription process, anything was said about me
sending out spam now and then.

He said he received the following from the list serv:

Not sure what more I can do.  I went to Mail Chimp several years ago so that
you can have the option of getting my spam or not but staying on the list.
This particular person that complained to me today and (presumably to Mail
Chimp) prefers we spam the list instead.

I think this is the first complaint that Mail Chimp has ever received about me.

I guess if they boot me, I will have to spam the list...