Wow. Your property taxes seem pretty high. Similarly, here in California,
property taxes are not a state tax at all, but a local tax to (primarily)
pay for schools.

When we had our S corp, our CPA advised us to pay a salary, but only enough
to keep the IRS satisfied that we were paying salaries. So we each took a
token salary, and any excess revenue was taken as a "distribution to
shareholders". We paid minimal payroll taxes as a result.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com