Hello,

Dredging up an old topic here.... I just got a Netgear LB1120 and a
Hologram SIM card.   So far, I haven't been able to make this thing work.

TJ-- It looks as simple as activating the SIM card, installing it, and
setting the APN of "hologram" in the Netgear.   Is that about it, or am I
missing something?

Thank you!