From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:54 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ducting mitigation

They have specific blocks like A1-A4 and B1-B4.  They're 6mhz wide
because they were intended for videos.  Usually you'll take the whole
set from A1-A3 and set your equipment to a 15mhz channel occupying the
whole set.  The other guy is probably doing the same thing because it
just makes sense to.  I suppose we could divide it in half, but I wonder
if they care.  Is it likely the duct effect is bi-directional and hurts
them too?

-Adam