Thank everyone,

For the feedback. I assumed it was something simple.

Brandon

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve D
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 12:05 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Local installer access on 450SM's 169.254.1.1?

And if I recall you can push a config in cnMaestro to enable it across all
devices as well.  You'll want to edit the JSON appropriately but I think it's:

UserParameters->networkconfig->"defaultIPAccessEnable": 0 for off, 1 for on.

(Pretty sure that's it - recommend you test for yourself unless others can
confirm.  Thats just my notes from however long ago.)

-Steve D