From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 8:57 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Antenna Aligner

I wonder if sailing ships would follow the compass during the day and true up
with Polaris at night.
I know the difference was less pronounced then, but it must have still been
there and they must have noticed.  Maybe if you're target is to hit the right
continent then it ain't really a problem.

-Adam