I have an asterisk system speaking to my SIP provider.  One end or the other
(or both) do not tolerate NAT.  We for years we have had a Static for the SIP
trunks.  And a mix of other statics and DHCP circuits for everything else we
do.  So coming from the ONT we first hit a switch and then off to Asterisk,
other servers and a RB router.

I am now switching to a /29 for everything.  So the ONT ethernet will first hit
a RB2011 iL-IN (assuming it is capable of doing what we need) and then go to
our various other servers as well as the Asterisk system.

I am not a router guy.  I took exactly one Cisco router class probably back in
2003.  I may have upgraded one Cisco router once back when you could buy one
license but apply it to multiple devices.  Not sure if they plugged that hole,
I imagine they did.

This sounds like it should be trivial.  I hope it is trivial.  But I would
rather have the borg take a look at it before I start to try to download the RB
manual and go into my autodidactical mode.  Too old for this crap.

76.76.254.48/29 routed to 76.76.252.68

WAN IP: 76.76.252.68
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 76.76.252.1