Thanks
Still need a config for the RB.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 6:29 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gonna need some help please.

It can work behind NAT....I'm doing it.
As I recall, I forwarded ports 5060-5070 and 10,000-15,000.
In Asterisk config I had to
* limit Asterisk to using those ports
* specify the real WAN IP so that gets included in SIP messages
* specify the LAN IP's so Asterisk knows when to use it's NAT hacks
* probably canreinvite=no and nat=yes on SIP peers

I didn't do anything on the router other than the port forwarding. You
probably don't need 5,000 RTP ports....but you're probably also not
using them for anything else so it's not going to hurt.  This isn't
going to be fiddling with your router config much, it's going to be
mostly fiddling with Asterisk.

Oh, I guess I did add some rules in the Mikrotik to automatically
blacklist IP's that generate too many Auth failure messages on SIP
ports.  That keeps the Asterisk logs uncluttered, but isn't strictly
necessary.

-Adam