To the WISPA Members: Principle, Vendor, and Associate.

With today the last day of campaigning before the 2019 WISPA Board of Directors elections, I wanted to put together a quick website with some of the policy positions that are important to me.  I encourage every member to review the qualifications of every candidate running, listen to the recording of the debate, and last, read the applications we all submitted.

This is an exciting time for WISPA - and I ask to serve each of you by moving our collective interests forward.

Please visit http://dwhite4wispa.com

Thank you,

<https://atheral.com/>
Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766
Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/getatheral> LinkedIn icon <https://www.linkedin.com/company/atheral/> Youtbue icon <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpPZv-EsGCj8LXfzylwCrjQ>