Chuck,

I'm  kind  of  leaning  that  way,  but  not  sure I can find the same
configuration.  The 12A100FT I currently have has the terminals on the
front face  of  the  battery.   Everything  I've  found  so far has had the
terminals  on  top  front.   May  end up getting 4 new ones.  Put some
feelers out there to my normal vendors to see what they have.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

cwc> I have had good luck in replacing just the bad battery.

cwc> -----Original Message-----
cwc> From: Mark - Myakka Technologies
cwc> Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:28 PM
cwc> To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
cwc> Subject: [AFMUG] 12A100FT Battery

cwc> I  have  a  -48vdc  power plant that uses 4 of these batteries.. One of
cwc> them  has  gone  bad.   I took them out of series for testing and have
cwc> ID'd the bad battery.  These are 8 year old batteries.  Just wondering
cwc> if  I  should  replace all 4 at over $400 each or just replace the one
cwc> for now.

cwc> Thoughts?

cwc> --

cwc> Thanks,