From: Daniel White [mailto:dwh...@atheral.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:40 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group; Brandon Yuchasz
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cloud based phone system.

Brandon,

Depending on what your looking to do, my company Atheral might be a good fit
for you.  We specialize in white-label solutions for ISPs, one of which
being VoIP.  Everything is hosted in data centers across the country
(private cloud).

We are not the right solution for just an auto-attendant, voicemail, and
call forward but a great solution if you are looking to resell VoIP to
protect yourself from future CAF overbuilds.

More about our VoIP is here:  https://atheral.co/wlvoip and you can book a
demo with me here: https://calendly.com/atheralsales/prtdemo

Thank you,

 photograph
<https://atheral.co/wp-content/uploads/Atheral-Logo-Vertical-Grad-150px-x-86
px.png>

Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations

phone: +1 (702) 470-2766
direct: +1 (702) 470-2770