We are setting 60’ utility poles for customers and bought our own auger truck
and core barrel to do the work.   It all has been going well up until
yesterday. We don’t have use The core barrel very often. Most of the time the
core comes out after you get it cut. However yesterday, we cored down to the
depth we needed but the rock core did not break off to pull it out of the hole.
 Has anyone out there had any experience with something like this what is the
next step to get the core to break out?   Normally we wiggle the barrel around
a little bit and the core comes right out. In this case it will not break
loose.

Sent from my iPhone