Saw that in the paper.  Yeah, I remember the whole seat belt arguments.  We
will get trapped in a burning car.  One of the best ones were that said they
might need to bail out if the car was going over a cliff.  I always look to see
if fatal wrecks involve ejection,  they frequently do.  No way to take
advantage of a century of auto safety improvements if you don’t stay inside the
fricken car.

Sent from my iPhone