From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:10 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT saw a wreck yesterday

Had a foster daughter get ejected and died at the scene.  Her BF was belted in.
 No injuries.  She drove like a bat out of hell and never wore a belt unless
she was rinding with me, and even then it was a psychological battle of the
wills to enforcement.  So it is a personal crusade of mine.

In other news has my first MRI today.  Was not expecting to get so hot.  They
gave me a disk of images.  Looks like I have 3 herniated disks.  Official news
to come.  I hear most radiology is done in India these days.

Sent from my iPhone