Be nice if they had a docking adapter.

From: Dennis Burgess via AF
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 8:30 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Dennis Burgess
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT iPad question

Get a surface.  Bout the same size, full workstation.  Vs icrap .:)

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP
Certified

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com