If they support the tablet apps, why not?

On 9/11/19 6:40 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
So are desktop computers with touch screens suddenly tablets because you can unplug the keyboard?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:08 PM Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com <mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Well, I would say the Surface really is a tablet, since the
    keyboard is detachable. That makes it more of a tablet that can
    transform into an ultraportable laptop that can transform into a
    desktop...

    On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 12:18 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com