I remember The Bat as software for spammers.  Or at least tons of spam
claiming to have been sent with The Bat.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Kerry Penland
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:43 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] email client

I just went through replacing my email client. I use thunderbird when under
linux, but on windows I gave up on thunderbird after one too many corrupt
profiles. I was using Opera Mail until recently, it worked really well -
using labels to categorize emails was wonderful but the amount of mail
reached a point where Opera choked and died. I trialed several and finally
settled on The Bat!. It's the first email client I have ever paid for and so
far, it is fast and complete. I would recommend trying it out, there is a 30
day trial which is enough to determine whether or not it'll work for you.
<https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/>
https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/  I also have an affinity to
using pop3, which makes for a lot of text for the client to chew through.

Do any of you have an email client you recommend to people who don't buy
Outlook?  I checked out the Mail app in Windows 10, and IMHO, it really
sucks, I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

--
Best regards,
Kerry Penland