From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 11:24:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] man stuck on top of 290 ft smokestack

Says ladder is damaged, not clear if that happened due to him climbing on it.
Also not good when they report that it is “being treated as a rescue”, i.e.
probably recovery but we’re not giving up hope.

Pic of crane onsite:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/28/fire-chiefs-request-help-rescue-man-dangling-from-carlisle-chimney#img-1