With a few changes to the design it could be a lot better, I do not think that
will make it to production, the model 3 changed quite a bit before it was out.
Most likely that is why they only made the preorder $100

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 9:26 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Cybertruck

I was expecting to see some comments from this crowd.  Was everyone suitably
underwhelmed?  Or running out to place your pre-orders?

I think I saw one comment that it looked like a cross between an El Camino and
a Pontiac Aztec.  It certainly was not what I expected when I heard Tesla was
going to bring out an electric truck.  It sounds like the 3 motor version will
indeed be fast, but how big a market is there for a  fast, expensive, ugly
truck?  Maybe more than I realize.