The DVRs and cameras are Hikvision...this is a CCTV one.  With 21
cameras...we have three NVRs with about 30 cameras at offices.
On buses we have converted almost all CCTV to IP and use Cradlepoint
routers for remote monitoring by supervisors.  Vans have mobile DVR
equipped Verizon sim cards with 4 cameras for remote viewing and record on
dual SD Cards.