Mao sure knew how to make cameras.

On 11/25/2019 11:21 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Directly from Chairman Mao?

From: "liddy303" <liddy...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 12:37:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Quick solution against interference

Jamie,

What's your preferred source to purchase hikvision gear?

Thanks.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:30 PM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes. DVR and NVRs

I have used their cameras at times.  Do they also make a DVR?

Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 12:18 PM

HiKVision is Jaimie's goto. I have used them several times on his recommendation. It has worked really well. I use a couple of the 16 channel units for my storage place.