Zello doesn’t have any monthly fee for the free version. Just data use.

Brian

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:51 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Anyone use these

I think if you want to run the dedicated lte radio hardware you just need to
provide a active LTE data only sim, something like at&t prepaid or maybe even
twilio is a good solution for low data low monthly price, then you pay for the
cloud radio service on top? I'm sure they may also offer lte connectivity with
the service.