From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 1:08 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.86 link

Yeah... and actually, if you only need 300/300 you can probably pick up some
older 11ghz radios that'll do ~360Mbps pretty cheap.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 12:52 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> > wrote:

at that short a distance you can do gig easy on 2' antennas in 11ghz

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 12:47 PM Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com