Interested to know what folks are doing or planning to do who have Cambium PMP
450 3.65 equipment in the field.   It is our understanding that Cambium is the
only SAS option we have due to the need to have cnMaestro be the Domain Proxy
for the SAS.   Has anyone got this up and working?   We have been requesting
access to the CBRS options in cnMaestro for two weeks but are not making much
progress.   With full commercial availability, we are a little surprised that
this isn't available.   Are there other options for connecting to a SAS other
than using Cambium as the SAS Domain Proxy?   Seems they might not be ready for
this, or are not heavily committed to it.

Regards,

David Coudron