We have one and it's very nice. We only use it to aim sectors and horns.
For backhaul dishes, there no need to use it in my opinion since we use
landmarks to get the aiming started. With sectors, there's no way to aim it
like a dish so this tool is very helpful.

It should be under $4600 as that's what we paid for it new.