This is the hybrid combiner version.

-----Original Message----- From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:06 PM
To: Nate Burke ; af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: AF11 custom combiner

Now that I think about it, this will not work without sharp bandpass filters
on the transmitters.
To do what I have drawn here without the filters you would need a hybrid
combiner on the TX and you will lose another 3 dB in that.

So 6 dB loss over all from one end to the other.

-----Original Message----- From: ch...@wbmfg.com