No persistence. We objected and they sent someone out almost immediately.
This was during CAFII. I assume RDOF will be the same. I've yet to hear of
anyone actually providing validation testing. I know the FCC has a couple
different methods of remote validation but I haven't seen it personally. We
only tested it as a proof of concept prior to the auction. Just be aware
that you might get a knock from the FCC who want to test on your network.