I don't think you'd get covid from peeing in a common area as long as you're not doing all at the same time. Isn't urine supposed to be sterile?

On 4/13/2020 11:37 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:

Building code in this locality requires a toilet in any work place.  Like an unmanned storage building doesn't need a bathroom, but if you added a workshop suddenly you did.  Not sure how to square that with the current situation.  If you gave me a "no restroom use" rule I'd probably go pee behind the building and hold #2 until I get home, but if everybody else did that then maybe that's the same as having a bathroom.  Maybe everybody can mark their own pee spot out back. 6 feet apart from each other of course :)