I don't know what that report says. Maybe. I just know if you fill it out
it tells you if you have to file a notice (apply for an ASR)
The general requirement is 1 foot verticle for every 100 for horizontal off
the end of the runway in a fan 30 degrees from the centreline. There is one
other fan measure along the length and a different one along the
perpendicular. The easiest way to determine if you need to file is to use
the tool. It only takes a few minutes and doesn't require a login. They
don't chase anything down even if it says you require notice mostly because
most people use it before they build.