What is the 'best practice' to setup CN Maestro for a customers relay?

5ghz EPMP SM installed on a Barn, EPMP2.4 radio in AP mode facing House, EPMP2.4radio in SM Mode facing Barn. Usually I just run the 5ghz SM off the AUX port of the 2.4 radio. Then I only have to have a single Power supply and Cable run to wherever the power is.

I thought that CNMaestro was supposed to be smart enough to figure out that equipment (especially if it was all Cambium equipment) was nested all automagically, but I guess not. Are you supposed to create a new 'tower' for the barn, and then put the 2.4 equipment under that? I'm starting to load more things into CNMaestro, and we have a handful of these scenarios. If they're all supposed to be towers, that seems like it will get out of hand pretty quick. And it's not truly a tower, it's just a radio on the guys barn that will only ever feed his house.