yep, once you create the site it will nest them. but sometimes it will rob
the sm. I think it only allows so many layers of nesting. sometimes the
r190/195 will nest, sometimes they wont. eventually it may come down to
RTFM, but thats like asking for directions from a woman, complete man card
revocation.

Cambium is really good about helping through issues and answering these
kind of questions though. Once you invite them to view your account they
show you all the ways youre using cnmaestro wrong. we would probably know
all this, but the whole RTFM thing. Linke on the routers, theres a
fairly easy process for having custom ESSID/passkeys without having to
create a WLAN for each customer router... I would have known that, but RTFM