this is a tool I ordered at the beginning of January. I believe the
original shipment disappeared in customs quarantine since it processed
through wuhan the day they closed the port.

2020-04-18 20:43

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been
processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 8:43 pm on April
18, 2020.

Only 3 months, but its finally going to be here.

hopefully the rest of the supply chain is opening soon

this time next year, I dont see china shutting down having nearly as much
impact, production will be geographically diverse like it should have been
in the first place.

Im still licking this when i get it. kungflu cant catch me