In preparation of No Time to Die later this year I’ve been watching the
older Bond films, mostly for nostalgia. Though terribly cheesy, they’re
still pretty entertaining. All are available on Amazon Prime, some eve
remastered.

I also hear Knives Out is wonderful - it’s next on my list.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM Gilbert Gutierrez <
mailing-li...@phxinternet.com> wrote:

> Longmire on Netflix was good until the last season or two when it became
> predictable.
>
> Gilbert
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 9:43 PM CBB - Jay Fuller <
> par...@cyberbroadband.net> wrote:
>

>> Go watch "the last ship" on Hulu.  Was on TNT...
>>
>> Sent from my smartphone

Eric Nielsen
571-508-7409
ericlniel...@gmail.com