I enjoyed Travelers on Netflix, but you have to enjoy temporal anomalies.

On 4/22/2020 5:41 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Anyone have anything to recommend?
I saw the Ronda Rousey documentary last night.  It was well worth watching.
Death of Stalin was good.
Starting to watch Killing Eve.
Devs just got weird.  Meh
Westworld is getting weird too.
Billions starts up again soon... that is one of my favs.
Little fires was interesting in the beginning but became too much of a chick flick for me at the end.
I like High Maintenance.
Better call Saul is coming to and end... sob...
Homeland is ending this week ... sob ...
BlackAF is interesting.  Especially if you read up on the creator.  He did Blackish.  I think I will tire of it soon.